- Southern California Pipe Trades District Council 16
- Piping Industry Progress & Education (P.I.P.E.)
- Apprentice & Journeymen Training Center
- California State Pipe Trades Council
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry of the United States and Canada
- State Building & Construction Trades Council of California
- WCIRB California – Workers’ Compensation Insurance Rating Bureau of California
- California Contractors State License Board
- California Department of Industrial Relations
- Commission on Health and Safety and Workers’ Compensation
- California Department of Insurance
- Cal/OSHA Reporter – most widely read publication on occupational safety and health in California
- Compline – X–Mods from the source
- Workers’ Comp Executive – journal of record for the California workers’ comp Industry
- Workers’ Comp Resource Guide – weekly workers’ comp claims updates
The Joint Labor Management Safety Committee (JLMSC) works closely with signatory contractors associations and our approved group carriers in creating innovative safety programs to help reduce work related injuries and control employer’s workers’ compensation expenses.
The JLMSC is an integral part of the P.I.P.E. ADR Workers’ Compensation Program. Please contact Chris R. Reinhardt, CIC if you have any questions or need assistance.
PIPE ADR website design: Xeno Design, Inc.
CA License #OK 21323
Chris R. Reinhardt, CIC
P.O. Box U
Moreno Valley, CA 92556
Outside CA Call: (909) 234-7290
Fax: (909) 494-4164
Richard A. Robyn, Sr.
American Ombudsman Enterprises
P.O. Box 127
Imperial Beach, CA 91933
Tel./Fax: (866) 254-7473 | Email
Call for a Quote Today: