Alternative Dispute Resolution
Chris R. Reinhardt, CIC
ADR Workers’ Compensation Program Administrator, PIPE Contractors Safety Association, Inc.
1-800-UNIONADR or (800) 864-6623
Outside CA Call: (909) 234-7290
ADR Workers’ Compensation Program eliminates delays… eliminates complications and leads to resolutions.
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) expedites the resolution of disputed claims by replacing the jurisdiction of the Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board with a highly streamlined process. With ADR, all disputed claims are subject to a 3-step process:
Collectively Bargained Workers’ Compensation (CBWC) delivers significant benefits to all parties involved.
Good news –
- Reduce Workers’ Compensation premiums
- Group and ADR premium credits
- Control and reduce claims costs through proven means
- Prevent or mitigate expensive and time consuming litigation
- Helps lower experience modification factors
- Specialized safety programs
For accounts with annual premiums above $250,000 – stand-alone carrier agreements are negotiable. Current participating carriers are AIG/Chartis, Alaska National, Chubb and Old Republic.
ADR Workers’ Compensation is provided by these endorsed group program carriers:
Good news –
CBWC is a process designed to make the California Workers’ Compensation system simpler and easier for employees involved in a work related injury. The goals of the program were created with the injured worker in mind:
- To provide access to high-quality medical treatment, delivered through a network of qualified medical providers.
- To promptly provide the benefits to which you are entitled, once your claim has been approved – on time and without hassles or litigation.
- To help facilitate a prompt, healthy return to work.
- To provide an effective means for problem resolution should any questions or concerns arise about your claim.
Are you using the ADR Advantage?
Alternative Dispute Resolution, a “carve out” of the statutory workers’ comp system, delivers w/c benefits to unionized employees in streamlined fashion. By replacing the WCAB’s normal statutory system with an Ombudsperson, Mediators and Arbitrators, ADR is less adversarial and allows claims to move through the system more expeditiously and economically: a “win win” for everyone! Learn how you can benefit from the ADR Advantage.
Learn how the ADR process benefits both labor and management. Gain a better understanding from legal experts Jeannine M. Lewis, WCCLA, SIP and Michael D. Peabody, Esq., Bradford & Barthel LLP – Chris R. Reinhardt, CIC, ADR Program Administrator
Chris R. Reinhardt, CIC, ADR Program Administrator, is proud to announce that K-C INSURANCE AGENCY has been selected as our Preferred Insurance Broker effective since August 1, 2015 based upon their expertise serving the construction industry since 1972.
Call for a Quote Today: