What is ADR?
ADR Workers’ Compensation Program eliminates delays… eliminates complications and leads to resolutions.
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
…expedites the resolution of disputed claims by replacing the jurisdiction of the Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board with a highly streamlined process. With ADR, all disputed claims are subject to a 3-step process:
1. Ombudsman 2. Mediation 3. Arbitration
Collectively Bargained Workers’ Compensation (CBWC) delivers significant benefits to all parties involved.
For Union Employers:
- Reduce Workers’ Compensation premiums
- Group and ADR premium credits
- Control and reduce claims costs through proven means
- Prevent or mitigate expensive and time consuming litigation
- Helps lower experience modification factors
- Specialized safety programs
For accounts with annual premiums above $250,000 – stand-alone carrier agreements are negotiable.
ADR Workers’ Compensation is provided by these endorsed group program carriers:
- State Compensation Insurance Fund
- Zurich American Insurance Company
For Union Members:
CBWC is a process designed to make the California Workers’ Compensation system simpler and easier for employees involved in a work related injury. The goals of the program were created with the injured worker in mind:
- To provide access to high-quality medical treatment, delivered through a network of qualified medical providers.
- To promptly provide the benefits to which you are entitled, once your claim has been approved – on time and without hassles or litigation.
- To help facilitate a prompt, healthy return to work.
- To provide an effective means for problem resolution should any questions or concerns arise about your claim.
Call for a Quote Today: (800) 678-7352
|Chris R. Reinhardt, CIC, ADR Program Administrator, is proud to announce that K-C INSURANCE AGENCY has been selected as our Preferred Insurance Broker effective August 1, 2015 based upon their expertise serving the construction industry since 1972.|